Skip to content

Anyone Else's B Make Noise When They Yawn?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • What do B's do when its -38 C out??

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    krunzerK
    @DebraDownSouth: Great pictures. :( Krunzer, as the aunt of a niece with Downs Syndome, who has served on coalitions for and MHMR boards, I do want to say the use of "retarded" as a slur is really offensive. I cringe over that use as much as I do the "that's gay" comments, or "Jew down on the price" etc. It's just hurtful. And btw, not singling you out and I have also used words common (like gyped and Indian giver) before I really thought about the connection. Just wanted to share my response, not meant as any type of insult to you personally. I am sorry I guess I just did not think when I was writing it. Thank you for pointing it out and I will try to be more courteous in the future. Sometimes things just come out of my mouth(or typing) and I don't think of the connotations first, I really need to try to be more diplomatic on here and in every day life! :)
  • B's on TV in Australia.

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    @Nemo: I think Jon Curby (from the US) was one of the judges. Cool. I noticed that!
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • B's and fences..

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    13k Views
    CyrusVirusC
    We have actually been really lucky in this regard. Our backyard is enclosed by a picket fence reinforced with chicken wire around the bottom. It was here when we moved in last year. Cyrus has never tried to dig or climb out of the fence at all. We are actually hoping to replace our fencing with vinyl this year, so it will be even more secure. Cyrus does not have access to the outdoors when we are not home, however. He is too clever for his own good, and we worry about what he would do if left to his own devices!
  • What do you do for your B's Birthdays?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    wizardW
    When I gave EL D his birthday (Dec 21) / Christmas presents (several stuffed toys and some treats) he had such fun tearing open the wrapping. And even more fun tearing out the squeekies :) He had one toy torn apart before he even opened some of the other presents!
  • Anyone's B able to Open a door?

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    14k Views
    B
    Our boy can open drawers levers and all sorts of stuff, damn boys… All the bad habits come from the boys warped lil mind...our girl is so good...what a little trouble maker he is