• My sweet baby girl was hit by a truck this morning. She had gone out to potty and had rarely gone to the road and for some reason this morning she did. The truck was pulling a trailer and the trailer is what hit her. The lady driving the truck stopped and came to the door and told us. I was with my sweet baby in her last minutes, but she was blinded by the trauma to her head when I got there. She died in my arms with her mommy and daddy at her side. She will be sorely missed and in our hearts forever.

Go run in peace my sweet Scarlett. I will see you again one day!

• I am SO sorry for your loss 😞

• oh my gosh, i'm so sorry to hear this! Too sudden!!!

• Oh my… I'm so sorry to hear this.. 😞
    What an horrible way to loose your baby..

• Wow 😞 I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

• I am so sorry for your loss. That is so sad. I am glad the person who hit her was kind enough to come and let you know so you could be with her to comfort Scarlett and say good by. Sadly, so many would just keep going. You are in my thoughts,

Pat

• Very sorry to hear. 😞

• I'm so so sorry to hear about your tragic loss! RIP Scarlett!

• Oh no!! You are in our thoughts!

• I am so sorry to hear about Scarlett - the same thing happened to my first basenji (Wizard), and I recently lost my second (EL D) to sudden illness - I know just how you feel. Know that we are all here for you and wish we could ease your pain. Scarlett has crossed the rainbow bridge and will be waiting for you.

• Sorry for my loss. You have my deepest sympathies.

• I am so sorry, that is my worst nightmare. My sympathy to you and your family.

• Thank you guys so much, it has been a rough day at our house. I'm sitting getting ready for bed and keep thinking i should be calling her in for bed. I thank God for all the people around me today that have helped ease my pain and keep me company and for you guys. I want a full blooded 'senji, but i'm definitely not ready just yet to start looking. My boyfriend had a rough night at work and that has just made tonight worse. Once again thank you all for you support and care.

• Please accept our condolences for the loss of your baby.

• Oh my gosh! How did I miss this post yesterday?

I am so incredibly sorry. What a tragic story.
    I don't know what to say beyond I am so sorry.

• I too am so sorry to hear of your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

• I'm so sorry for your loss….my condolences.

• I am so, so sorry…..

• I am so sorry for your loss. 😞

• I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts. I am so very sad.

Suggested Topics