Missing Basenji Versace in Worcester MA

• UPDATE : FOUND TODAY!!! MAY 12, 2010–Thanks everyone for your support.
    She's skinny but otherwise ok. She was found by a wonderful family far away in Hopkinton.

Janet & Versace and brother Ricky in Worcester MA

Lost female 6 year old Red/White Basenji on Friday April 30 2010 when the plumber wasn't careful with the front door and gate.
    He tried to capture her and only succeeded in scaring her and making her run faster and farther.

Desperate to find her.

She is wearing a leather collar and tags and is microchipped.

Call 508 735-7465 if you see her.

Janet
    attachment_t_8974_0_scan0001.jpg

• Hoping and praying she will be found safe and sound…and soon.

• I hope she finds her way home, or a welcome stranger who get this b back to you.
    Hugs.

• Wishing for a speedy return. Remember to check all vets, humane societies and Craig's List under both 'Lost and Found' and 'Dogs'.

• UPDATE–3 sightings tonight!

Hope to find her soon. If you see her, call
    508 735 7465

@jmerrill:

Lost female 6 year old Red/White Basenji on Friday April 30 2010 when the plumber wasn't careful with the front door and gate.
    He tried to capture her and only succeeded in scaring her and making her run faster and farther.

Desperate to find her.

She is wearing a leather collar and tags and is microchipped.

Call 508 735-7465 if you see her.

Janet

• Oh this is good news! Fingers crossed.

• @jmerrill:

UPDATE–3 sightings tonight!

Hope to find her soon. If you see her, call
    508 735 7465

Excellent! Just tell yourself out loud "I got her back"!! really feel that feeling that you have her. write it down on paper too. "YES!! we have her back safe"! It works. I did that when mine took off out of my gate. I got a call some very nice SPCA volunteers found him. He walked right up to them.

• Fingers crossed. 🙂

• Janet…

posting on Craigslist would be a great idea.... people find dogs on there all the time.
    Best of luck... I have been there!

• Houston

keeping our fingers and paws crossed she comes home…safe and sound..

• @khanis:

Janet…

posting on Craigslist would be a great idea.... people find dogs on there all the time.
    Best of luck... I have been there!

Kathy, Janet did post on Craigs List, which is where I saw her listing and reposted it on this forum… I also sent an email to Janet to encourage her to join our forum, to help spread the word out!

Still saying prayers for Versace's safe return!

• Janet, have you found Versace yet?

• Sorry to hear about your Versace - hoping and praying for her safe return - have faith -

• Versace is found and back at home after 13 days. She was a long way from home, a little girl saw her and picked her up and took her home. Thank goodness she had ID on!

• Great news:D

• @MacPack:

Versace is found and back at home after 13 days. She was a long way from home, a little girl saw her and picked her up and took her home. Thank goodness she had ID on!

This news made my weekend… nothing better than she's home! Thank God. 🙂

• YAY!!!! I was wondering how it was going!

• Houston

This was the happiest thing I read on my email this morning..yah, thanks goodness she is safe, sound and home again…13 days, poor girl.

• It made my day to learn you have Versace safe and home at last! Congratulations and thanks to the family who found her as well.

• Great news!

Suggested Topics