Skip to content

Lenny has a new coat!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Hi razzkia, great that your adopting a Pup too, be sure to tell us when you have your Pup :)
  • New collars..

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    diff_eqsD
    I think you should hide Lycia when Lauren comes… give her the collar instead :D
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • My New Pup

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BuanaB
    ahhhhh.. he's sooo sweet…
  • New coat

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    basenjibratzB
    Those are really nice. I love their selection. Very cool looking! thanks for sharing the link.
  • New coats

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    That's fantastic! You really are talented :) Seriously though, it's very hard to find good coats for basenjis..I'd be interested too!