Skip to content

New Collar

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • Our new addition

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    irenaI
    Thanks to all for nice words! :) On Wednesday Kwame is 3 weeks old. These pics are from weekend, when he didn't open his eyes yet… I hope to get his "open eyes" pics soon :). I think he has very nice similar white on face :) [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8955&d=1323080571] [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8954&d=1323080557] [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8953&d=1323080543] [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8952&d=1323080530] [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8951&d=1323080515] [image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8950&d=1323080501] Can't wait till January when we take him home to Buju and Masai :).
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New Collar & Leash

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Andrew: Lola says thanks for all the compliments! Now whenever I walk her, I constantly tell her, Paris Hilton style, just how hot she is. (Not that she doesn't already know duh!) That's HOT! ;)
  • New Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BarklessdogB
    @hdolbow: haha i love those pics.. im sure you got them to turn out better than i could of!! my B's wont sit still!! lol Great pics My failed attempt- [image: cu_ch.jpg]