Skip to content

New collars..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New Member

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Thanks for the info Tanza. That's comforting!
  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • **New Collar!! Pics**

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ElysiumE
    It's great on him! :D And I had a problem this morning - sitting too long in front of my computer, watching the collar-website :rolleyes:
  • New camera!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    We, my family and I, celebrate it since I am swedish (moved here about 18 years ago), but no it is a very swedish holiday. We eat "sill och potatis, jordgubbar och gr?dde" mums, even though we are here in TX. Usually we try to go home to Bor?s and G?teborg in the summer, but this year we are staying here.
  • Shango's new collar!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    @AndrewnShango: Thanks! How COOL that you love Batman?! I've bought it from a seller at www.etsy.com = A great place to buy/sell homemade crafts. Here's the specific seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6385188 :D Thanks i'm going to get myself a little present :cool: (i don't know if the B's are going to get them on, or i'll put it with the rest of my Batman stuff hahaha) I believe (what my parents told me) I was fascinated by batmam my whole life! I love Bats, (very very very much) and then Batman… I buy everyting I see from batman :p And I have a picture with me and Batman and Me and Robin... (from a movie park) The cars, the caracters, everyting is so cool... hahaha (and yes i'm a real girl... hahaha)
  • My New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Great story and pictures - you are awfully cute!!