• One little picture that is so sweet and look at the mess. I am with you 100% Belinda. When I drove my dog's were in co seat or on floor up front or back in bunk. They were with me and I was with them that's what it's all about. A car v Tractor lot's of difference. There have been times I wish I had a tractor just to drive for my everyday car LOL take Eli to school in that now that is funny. AJ you got the best seat in the house.

Rita Jean

• Ms. Rita, it's not really a mess. I just don't think many folks understand what we do and how we live out here. I've been trying so hard to be good here, but I had to paint a picture so folks would understand.

Given the choice between having AJ out here on the road with me or allowing that beautiful animal with his huge heart to be killed, well, that decision is made. Now it's my job to make his life as wonderful as I can.

• I think AJs Human just wanted to post a nice pic of AJ with his new blanket for people to enjoy. And she has a right to that. A new thread titled "Dog restraints" could of been started" and left this thread to the subject of " New Banky".

• Your really correct most people do not understand about life on the road. You are making AJ's life great your with AJ all of the time or most of the time now everyone can say that. AJ's life wonderful I think you have all ready done that. When I was on the road my Tractor was more my home more so than my wood home that I hardly ever see. In my home my dog's ran around and in my Tractor the same enough said.
    AJ handsome picture and I want to see more.
    Dan right on.

Rita Jean

• Indeed, NoBarkus!!

• That's a great pic of AJ sleeping on his new blanky!! Thanks for sharing.

• Please accept my apology for hijacking the thread. AJ is a very cute, and very lucky boy. He gets to be with his person all of the time.

Please keep posting your wonderful pics and quizzes. I do enjoy them so much.

I started the new thread for restraint discussion here:
    http://www.basenjiforums.com/showthread.php?p=93034#post93034

-Nicole

• No apology is necessary. You posted a couple of informative url's. There's nothing wrong with that. 🙂

• @lvoss:

I see it all the time. Maybe Pat has a picture of what her RV when she had it looked like. Crates for all the dogs well secured.

I will look and see if I can find one…(picture, I know I have one of Mickii stealing the silverware out of the sink!) but if you ever go to dog shows, you will find hundreds of RV's all complete with crates for the dogs... And yes mine were secured, we had taken out the bench seat, put down plywood and bolted the crates down.

Also I too have seen many people in RV without their pets restrained... I think it is a bad idea...

As far as AJ goes... I can certainly understand that the situation of being on the road is different then most people that transport their pets... and I can understand if he doesn't want to crate him... AJ certainly looks totally well cared for and loved... my only point was there are ways (as someone posted a great link) of having him uncrated but still with some restraint in case of an accident

• Houston

I love his blanky too, he looks like excudes happiness.

Suggested Topics