Skip to content

New water bowl for Tayda and Lenny

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New addition

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    I'll try to get more pictures - my camera is old and he tends to come to me when he sees it so all the pictures end up blurry. And I'm still waiting for the "two are easier than one" part ;) How do you work on training one when the other sees treats being given out or take them for a walk when each wants to go a different (opposite) way? Oh wait, it is easy when they are napping :D
  • Tayda and Lenny in action

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Thank you for the lovely photos. It's wonderful to see Tayda and Lenny having such a fun time!
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • Tayda and Lenny pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Tayda_Lenny: i can't take credit for taking those photos myself. there actually is a dog park photographer that takes pics every day and uploads them to his website…. he took them! its so fun to browse through and see all the dogs expressions... Ok.. Now I'm jealous.. You guys have dog parks AND dog park photographers??? That's just great! :)
  • New pictures of Mia&Rocky! & a new family member!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    10k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    @hdolbow: LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!
  • Tayda and Lenny

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    lvossL
    Sally Wallis in England has taken a lot of time to compile and make public a database of basenji pedigrees. It is available at http://pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com Anyone that has information on dogs that she doesn't have in the database should submit the information to her to help her keep the database as complete as possible.