Skip to content

New water bowl for Tayda and Lenny

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera, new pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Great pics !
  • Lenny has a new coat!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Ohhhh, I can't knit… I'm talking about the other one (I CAN Sew)! I'm glad Tayda is doing well! I hope the kidneys check out good, I know that UTI is common in fanconi dogs...
  • Videos of Tayda and Lenny playing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    KanangaK
    I could watch Basenjis play for hours. So entertaining… :D
  • Our New Baby!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    @Buana: Wow! Definately ment to be…. Are you going to visit her brother once in a while? We'll definately be getting together for play dates. Mya will have to endure their terrier attitudes though. I'm sure she can handle her own!
  • Tayda & Lenny visit NJ!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    Uh…no WAY!! Who would guessed that Topaz would be a social butterfly?? Sounds like you guys had so much fun!!!
  • New coats

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    That's fantastic! You really are talented :) Seriously though, it's very hard to find good coats for basenjis..I'd be interested too!