Skip to content

Stylin' in the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 6 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    ZandeZ
    @iris-shuman said in I would like you to meet "The 'Marvel'-ous Prince T'Challah" a/k/a Prince: Iris was born in December too Not much of a surprise when you think about it ! Basenjis in the Northern Hemisphere come in to season through September/October/November and whelp their litters November/December/January. A great many litters' arrivals cause the turkey to be put back in the oven on Christmas Day while the puppies are delivered ! Decrease the size of the photo and you will be able to show Iris to all of us. And do as Tanza suggests to Daureen - get her Fanconi tested.
  • I'm too good for that!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    <<<>>>> Wow a sensible Basenji owner! I wish I'd kept to that in the beginning!
  • Oakley's Here!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    19k Views
    dmeyD
    Thats great he is good with the leash.. i still have to correct Ayo;s pulling, and he is 13 months old!
  • Of course I don't like rain!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Beautiful Basenji Feet! Thank you for continuing to post the pictures.
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • Pug Lovin'!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love their pictures..so cute together..You can tell there is love there..