Skip to content

About 80 degrees here today…

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • What else do you do when it's 12 degrees out!

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Mine don't mind the cold outside at all (even the older ones) as long as it's a dry cold - unfortunately we get a lot of damp cold. I should add as long as there's a hot fire indoors for them to come in and warm up at intervals. Lovely pictures - Ayo obviously loves his hammock.
  • Beautiful but scary hike today

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    Dan, instinct kicked in and had you pick up Buddy instead of go for your camera. I think that was a wise move. Glad you both made it home safe and sound.
  • One year old today

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    ElysiumE
    They are growing so fast… Thabo will be one in 16 days. Cute pics! And even if too late: Happy birthday! :)
  • Some pics of today..

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    basiB
    Fantastic pics as usual:D Keep them coming
  • Today's pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Great photos - when I win the lottery I'm going to get myself a pack :)
  • Tiggy Today

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    annandaelA
    Glad to finally see a picture of you! :)