Skip to content

I'm new

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi, I'm Mack's Grandmom

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @mack-s-grandmom said in Hi, I'm Mack's Grandmom: @mack-s-grandmom Also searching for a clicker for training. Difficult to find a good one. Thanks again for your help! You should be able to find a clicker at most pet stores, but in absence of one it's easy to use a marker word or a click from your tongue. The advantage of a physical clicker is that there is not intonation as there may be with the voice, so the sound is neutral, the disadvantage is that you need to have it in your hand, which isn't always convenient.
  • Hi I’m new!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Welcome. Your Bella is so beautiful! Hope you two have many happy, healthy years together!!!
  • Hi I'm new here!!!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum from another Dutch member! We would love to see pics of Lootah :)
  • Hello, I'm Ashley

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    Aahley, if your boyfriend didn't check to see if the pups parents were fanconi tested, I believe you will want to get your pup checked asap. It will help you know what you will be in for in the future.
  • Hello, I'm Kat, the new girl!

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to our pack!
  • Hello!! I'm Cairo

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    SOO, i LOVE the pictures, but please, HOW did you post them??!! help please