Skip to content

Stylin' in the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Finally, he's here!!! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @OmegaTandy Look at that beautiful & innocent face!! WAIT ~ did I say innocent?? NOT!! But he IS a puppy so enjoy every moment you have with him as a pup ~ it's for sure, he's going to enjoy all of you!! He is one handsome fella' !! Congrats to your family!!
  • I'm too good for that!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    <<<>>>> Wow a sensible Basenji owner! I wish I'd kept to that in the beginning!
  • Oakley's Here!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    20k Views
    dmeyD
    Thats great he is good with the leash.. i still have to correct Ayo;s pulling, and he is 13 months old!
  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • After a rain

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    MiaM
    @BasenjiDiva: That is really cute, Robyn. You sure can tell that Cory is one of that crew! I don't think I've had to dry my own legs since we got her from you! lol my B does that too, I'm glad you wrote that, I was starting to think she was a bit strange lol!!! And those are great pics Robyn, they look like a very happy pack :)
  • And the rains came

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    annandaelA
    And just be grateful that you aren't here in the SNOW!!!!!!!