• Kipawa is warming our hearts, which is a good thing, because as I type this, we are getting a little snow. We got a most handsome, sporty coat for him yesterday - good timing. He will need it for his walks today.

We have found that in the morning, he loves to do 'zoom' in the backyard, this in addition to the Basenji 500. For zooming in the backyard, I start out on my own version of zoom - trust me, no where near as fast as him. Once he accelerates he is way out in front of me. Right now, he is in a growth spurt - which means some big exercise and then major napping. He especially loves it when the sun is coming in through the windows. That, and the floor heating keeps a basenji happy. 🙂

Here are a few more shots of him. In the one of him outside looking up, he was watching some birds at a bird feeder. Had I have been a second faster with my camera, I could have gotten a picture of him holding his paw up and pointing. So much to enjoy with this boy! I will definitely get one of him wearing his coat today.

attachment_t_10463_0_002.jpg
    attachment_t_10463_1_004.jpg
    attachment_t_10463_2_007.jpg
    attachment_t_10463_3_014.jpg

• What a happy looking little fellow!!!

• Utterly gorgeous! Oh wow, congrats!

• Houston

So adorable..and handsome too…yes again, huge congrats on your baby.

• @tanza:

What a happy looking little fellow!!!

Pat, he is so happy here. I told Therese that I felt a bit bad telling her, but once Kevin delivered him, it was basically "who's Kevin"? And when we visited Kevin and Therese's home, Kipawa was the first of the puppies to claim us. But I have always believed that animals can tell when they have found the right home/their forever parents.

• He is so damn cute 🙂

• He knew a great owner when he saw you 2!

• Made himself right at home didn't he? He sure is cute. I love little toddler Bs.

• In-floor heating AND lots of sunlight? Your B is spoiled. 😃

I hope to get in-floor heating installed later this year. I think it'd be a great addition.

• he's so handsome! i can't believe how big he's gotten so quickly - at least via pics. how many weeks/ how much does he weigh now? seriously, what a wrinkly cutie! congrats!

• @tlish:

he's so handsome! i can't believe how big he's gotten so quickly - at least via pics. how many weeks/ how much does he weigh now? seriously, what a wrinkly cutie! congrats!

From all indications, he is going to be a good sized boy. I weighed him yesterday and he was 15 lbs. - born on Sept. 21. He has quite large paws that I am sure he is going to grow into. As for the wrinkles, I adore them. He has the nice side face wrinkles, which I hope he keeps.

• First Basenji's

He's so handsome!

• Can I ask, How many kilo is one ibs, or how many ibs is one kilo if its more easy to count.
    Anyone know that? 😉

• Houston

Nataly.

1 lbs is 0.454 kg
    1 kg is 2.2 lbs.

• What a charming boy he is. Keep the pictures coming, please.

• Thanks Petra 🙂

• oh he is going to be a good sized boy! i wish suki would get a little bigger. she was born june 8 and is just about 17 lbs.

• He is too handsome! Congratulations again Fran on your special 'gift'!
    I can't say I'm not jealous! I won't have mine home until mid February. 😞

• What a handsome boy! He has such a cute face 🙂
    @Mango: I'm jealous too… My puppy still has to be born... But we make sure there aren't only puppy pics in December and January 😉

• Houston

@Mango: I'm jealous too… My puppy still has to be born... But we make sure there aren't only puppy pics in December and January

can't say I'm not jealous! I won't have mine home until mid February.

If there was a LIKE button I would push it…so excited for the both of you...

Suggested Topics