Skip to content

First Kipawa pictures!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    More lovely pictures.
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Snowy pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    We look as though we're going to be snowed and iced in for several more days. The Basenjis say Hooray but I'm not so sure. They're like children - always trying to find the untrodden snow. Bungwa never wants to come in - he's even out there at night! I love the pictures, Nicola!
  • Coursing pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Wow, what great action pictures..of course I love the ones of the Tillo and the other basenjis too, but Barry's picture coming full steam ahead is awesome…and Smitty and Cy are so stellar... I love y'alls pictures, thanks for sharing them with us..
  • First pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    Great photo's… He becomes a big boy :D
  • First picture of Deke

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Very nice!