• hehe i lovve snow pictures!! awesome

• Going on week three now… Miles is getting younger by the day. Seriously. I swear he's under a year with as much energy as he has!! I'll give it to him that it's been snowy and we've been cooped up, but still...!! 🙂 Lexi had to tell him to leave her alone last night; that it was time to go to bed!

Tonight's adventure, you ask? I decided to take a hot bath since I'm feeling kind of ick... And all of a sudden I hear an unusual noise that sounds like my jacket. Hmmm... Then I realize what's going on... I leap out of the tub, grabbing a towel, and running into the living room where I find Miles making his best attempt at killing my (faux) fur rimmed LLBean jacket!! "Dangit, Miles!!" I scream as he tries frantically to lick my legs dry! Sweet little innocent B eyes...

I couldn't even be mad~ dangit he's just too cute!! I love his sweet little tongue. It's soft and his face is just too cute!

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!!

• Never a dull moment with two now is there? I am under the influence of a 1 year old and 9 week old. I can't get much done unless someone is home to watch my babies. It will get better - in due time . . .

• I took the kids over to a coworker's house to have a doggie playdate. Her Golden LOVED the kids. She'd lay on the ground and just let them get her. It was sooooo cute!!

• Ha ha, I just read the one with the video attached. It was taking a while so I minimized it and about 10 minutes later I hear this really strange noise and could not figure out what in the world it was (the one speaker I have hooked up was on the floor under the desk. How funny.

• So hubby took the kids hiking today at Harpers Ferry… Got some great pics- Had to share with you all! Enjoy! 🙂 Remember... www.firstgiving.org/bawg

• They look so beautiful! I bet they had a blast!

• What beautiful and happy dogs!

• What beautiful pictures. They look like they had a great time out there!

• You gotta love those Red & Whites, they are so regal looking sitting HIGH on that rock, beautiful scenery, beautiful Bs. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent pics BD! They look so happy and great together, warms my heart!

Great pics, thanks so much for sharing!:)

• Those are awesome pics. The b's seem to be enjoying themselves!

• what beautiful dogs!!

• These are great photos! I see the Golden is ready for the B's with a great set of choppers. Love the scenic shots too. Thanks for sharing.

• Great story and pics!

• absolutley stunnin photos

• That is such a beautiful view, I've been to Harpers Ferry and it is even more gorgeous in person!!! Lexi and Miles are definately photogenic. I just love these pictures of them!

• What beautiful scenery and pups! How sweet they are together!

• The latest pics of the crazies: Gosh, they look so sweet and innocent here! 🙂

• What barooteefull babies!
    Miles' ears are looking so much better, BDawg! You're doing a fantastic job!

Suggested Topics