• This will be his first full week doing your routine, he should be even better by the end of this week.

He is loud…..but cute.:)

• I love the low - what I call the "pigeon cooing" sounds in the beginning and throughout…Nala does it too! Not too bad though...I expected a lot worse. My neighbors say that we should tape the noises Nala makes for a horror movie!!

• Squirt squirt squirt! hehehehehe… 🙂

• Guess I didn't want to "register". I got to see half - (dial-up took an hour to load half!) Looked like Miles was pushing on the door and making some headway! His little front legs pushing like "Ya gotta let me out of here!!" LOL!! And Lexi was having a hard time getting her beauty rest. LOL!! The noises were like what I call "warbeling". Duke makes those sounds when he wants something real bad and in trying to get us to do what he wants.

• hehe i lovve snow pictures!! awesome

• Going on week three now… Miles is getting younger by the day. Seriously. I swear he's under a year with as much energy as he has!! I'll give it to him that it's been snowy and we've been cooped up, but still...!! 🙂 Lexi had to tell him to leave her alone last night; that it was time to go to bed!

Tonight's adventure, you ask? I decided to take a hot bath since I'm feeling kind of ick... And all of a sudden I hear an unusual noise that sounds like my jacket. Hmmm... Then I realize what's going on... I leap out of the tub, grabbing a towel, and running into the living room where I find Miles making his best attempt at killing my (faux) fur rimmed LLBean jacket!! "Dangit, Miles!!" I scream as he tries frantically to lick my legs dry! Sweet little innocent B eyes...

I couldn't even be mad~ dangit he's just too cute!! I love his sweet little tongue. It's soft and his face is just too cute!

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!!

• Never a dull moment with two now is there? I am under the influence of a 1 year old and 9 week old. I can't get much done unless someone is home to watch my babies. It will get better - in due time . . .

• I took the kids over to a coworker's house to have a doggie playdate. Her Golden LOVED the kids. She'd lay on the ground and just let them get her. It was sooooo cute!!

• Ha ha, I just read the one with the video attached. It was taking a while so I minimized it and about 10 minutes later I hear this really strange noise and could not figure out what in the world it was (the one speaker I have hooked up was on the floor under the desk. How funny.

• So hubby took the kids hiking today at Harpers Ferry… Got some great pics- Had to share with you all! Enjoy! 🙂 Remember... www.firstgiving.org/bawg

• They look so beautiful! I bet they had a blast!

• What beautiful and happy dogs!

• What beautiful pictures. They look like they had a great time out there!

• You gotta love those Red & Whites, they are so regal looking sitting HIGH on that rock, beautiful scenery, beautiful Bs. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent pics BD! They look so happy and great together, warms my heart!

Great pics, thanks so much for sharing!:)

• Those are awesome pics. The b's seem to be enjoying themselves!

• what beautiful dogs!!

• These are great photos! I see the Golden is ready for the B's with a great set of choppers. Love the scenic shots too. Thanks for sharing.

• Great story and pics!

• absolutley stunnin photos

Suggested Topics