Skip to content

America's Basenji Rescue

Show Off Your Dog
  • Here is a link to view our gang and some of the Basenjis we have placed in their forever homes. We also rescue Shiba Inu. They act just like a Basenji. Just with a lot more hair, lol. Basenjis are my passion. But, the Shiba Inus can be fun dogs also. The Shiba like to play more. It was strange having barking in the house again.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/14249222@N08/

    Link to our rescue site:

    http://www.basenjirescue.us/

  • Say hi to Keath from Danielle at Haus Annandael Basenjis! :) I'm glad you got on the forum!

  • Hi Danielle,
    I will tell him you said hi. Your B's are so beautiful. I have only seen one black and white Basenji. Kenya is in Ohio with Judy our adviser for the rescue.
    Are they more rare then the tricolor or red and white? Take care.
    Becky

  • lillysmom1- we had contacted Keath a few months ago about fostering but never heard a response. Glad to know all is well. Beautiful dogs on that site, as well as your own. We are in Columbus OH but always willing to help if needed.

Suggested Topics

  • Cricket's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    K
    Arrrgggg technology! Here's another attempt: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58136979@N03/5429455987/ If it doesn't work, it's her chewing on a huge bully stick.
  • She's behind you !

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Fabulous shot Shelly!!
  • Nigel's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Sounds good! I'll check w/the vet, it soundslike putting super glue in cracks on feet and hands. I'll also look into something to keep him warm. I used to guide down in s Utah. I love that area. Everything east of Capital Reef onto the eastern slopes of Boulder Mt. Kicked around in the San Rafael Swell and down s Cedar Mesa during my off time. Beautiful area. Thanks agan. Greg
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • Basenji's Galore

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    myieM
    I'll ask her. She's out of town for two weeks so it could be awhile before I find out. =(
  • Boxenji w HOD, Basenji's,Heeler

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    abby_basenjiA
    They are all sweeties. I can't help it I just love animals.