Skip to content

Dog,cat,gazelle,mountain goat?

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Draw the Dog co-founder

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Wonderful!! What a great idea and such a delightful picture. Welcome to the forum - I hope you get lots more photos.
  • Hello from Mountain View, California!

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    I
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll keep posting pics. lol, I know the feeling. If I could only catch half of the cute stuff he does. lol
  • Hi from mountain home idaho

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    15k Views
    S
    I hope all the puppies from these litters are tested for fanconi. It would give the owners so much inforamtion they don't have now.
  • Anubie has become a good dog

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    Rita JeanR
    We look at Jaycee like when our daughter started to crawl and got into everthing. I can only hope for Jaycee as our daughter is eighteen and still getting into things. Rita Jean
  • First Time Dog Owner

    Member Introductions
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    22k Views
    K
    Ok now comes the story about Missy. Missy would destroy things around the house, get into the garbage, chew on socks and underwear. Mom would punish her , tell her she was bad, and Missy would go pout. Mom would have to leave her bedroom door shut for a week or Missy would go in and pee on Mom's side of the bed, but never Dad's side. who was punishing who?:p
  • Love My Dog

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Do you have any photos of Sahara? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.