Skip to content

Do Tri's have an extra "evil" gene?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • The Christmas "Beast" that almost wasn't

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    LyshL
    giggle this thread makes me laugh. i snapped these shots a while ago of our little miss. Sittin all innocently (look at that face)… [image: innocent.jpg] Oh hi… can i has some food please? [image: puhlese.jpg] She didnt steal anything that day but i was eating shark and went to refill my drink which was several steps away thinking she wont touch it… the basenji is asleep .... turn around to find the sleeping basenji helping herself to a little piece of meat lol ninja style. haha thankfully i was finished my meal and it was only a few mouthfulls left (which she was getting anyway) lol
  • I think he's trying to tell me something…

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    My 2 b's live for the sun… love this
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • So are these Af's different than our domestic B's?

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Jayden is super gross when it comes to what he'll eat: poop, vomit, and, if he pees on the patio, he'll lick that. Honest!!! We feed him and we feed him very well! Yucccchhhhh! Pat
  • Okay, this isn't a "story" but….

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    Too funny.
  • B's & Horror Movies Don't Go Together!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    ELERICKSON40E
    I think I saw Sophie on a b video website and I was so glad that someone else's B made that noise I showed it to my husband and daughter. Thanks for posting that video because as a new B owner we thought we had some kind of devel dog!!! She does it the most to our oldest dog Josie. There are nights she even does it from under our covers in bed when she hears Josie moving out in the living room. Too Funny!!!!