Skip to content

Our little boy becomes a MAN!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My boy Kaiser

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    Great looking boy.
  • ..a little sunshine…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    @tlish: yes, the wrinkly butt is super cute. Funny how that's cute on puppies and not ppl! lol lol lol… :) Those are great pictures. What a gorgeous head he has. And I am a big fan of basenji wrinkles too! Kipawa has his face ones and still has his butt ones, but as he grows fuller, I think those butt ones might disappear.
  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • My boys..

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Beautiful dogs - love those pictures.
  • Hiro Vs Little Man

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    Hold on there…for a second I thought that was my basenji and cat. Ha! Same markings on both and they do the same thing!!!! At least now I know my cat isnt' the only one who likes to be chewed by our puppy. Man oah man...does the cat have something in store when our puppys grow! Maybee then the cat will stand up for himself ;) Great video!!!