Skip to content

New Puppy!!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    4 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    My Angel has been through a rough time. I work Monday through Thursday so she has to be crated. But my daughter lets her out and I come home at noon. But the worst part is two weeks ago my son in law was in bad ATV accident and is on life support so I’ve had to leave Angel even more. She really is a good little girl and I was just afraid it might make her act worse. She doesn’t want me out of her sight . I love her so much and we are doing the best we can. She found out this week she can jump up on the back of the couch and she thinks she’s so smart. And I tell her she is😃
  • New puppy Pictures!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    17k Views
    ArwenA
    What did you end up naming him?
  • New puppy coming home on Saturday!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    13k Views
    T
    a name that goes with moonlight… follow my crazy thought process here... dancin' in the moonlight... van morrison... and it's st. patrick's day... van morrison's irish... so how about morris?!? such a little old man name, but i love it. and you could sing van morrison songs to him all the time!
  • New Puppy.. at last :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Congrast Debra..she is adorable, her face is too cute. What is her name? When do you get her?
  • My New Puppy at 5 Weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    She's BEAUTIFUL!!! TOO bad we cant get Maverick and Maya together for a little puppy play!! Hehee
  • Brand new puppies in Normandie.

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    A
    je prendrai le troisieme male svp! numero 123638 I like his lightening blaze! Just pack him up and send him out to New Mexico in about 7 weeks. ;) Just kidding the last thing I need is a new puppy!:eek: