• I haven't posted anything until now. I didn't want to say anything too soon. We just got approved through BRAT. We will be getting Gracie and Britches from TX.!!!! We are sooooo excited Deke will have two girl friends soon. Don't know exactly when…they have to fly to DC. Then we will be able to set up the final details. How fun will this be to add TWO !!!!!! I'll post pictures when we get them all together.

• Congrats to all sides!!

• Glad to hear the good news. Sounds like your house will be a busy place from now on!!!

• Great News!

• @senji:

I haven't posted anything until now. I didn't want to say anything too soon. We just got approved through BRAT. We will be getting Gracie and Britches from TX.!!!! We are sooooo excited Deke will have two girl friends soon. Don't know exactly when…they have to fly to DC. Then we will be able to set up the final details. How fun will this be to add TWO !!!!!! I'll post pictures when we get them all together.

Wow!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the new family photos!

Although, there is a side of me that doesn't know whether to congratulate you or have you committed! LOL

• [QUOTE=JazzysMom
    Although, there is a side of me that doesn't know whether to congratulate you or have you committed! LOL

Yes, I have questioned my sanity as well !!!! If I'm not crazy I probably will be soon!!!! I should have lots of crazy stories to share on the forum !!!

• @senji:

Yes, I have questioned my sanity as well !!!! If I'm not crazy I probably will be soon!!!! I should have lots of crazy stories to share on the forum !!!

Yes - Whether your 1 + 2 make you crazy or not, you are a …very ...very ...brave soul. Hat's off to you for opening your home to two in need. 😉

• Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how they all do once they get used to eachother. I can't look at the BRAT website very often, otherwise I would have a pack of dogs.:p

• @Punky:

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how they all do once they get used to eachother. I can't look at the BRAT website very often, otherwise I would have a pack of dogs.:p

Yes I have that problem but these two just really tugged at my heart. They are a little older 6 & 8 so not as many people would be willing to adopt them especially together. We are fine with it. They love kids and we have two so we're hoping they fit in perfect. We're just having a hard time being patient.

• Do the two females get along?

• Congrats!!!
    And you are especially brave adding 2 girls :eek: .

• Congratulations!!!! We just added our third a few weeks ago and it is a little crazier in our house than we had expected! BUT,,,,,,,it is well worth it when all three are snuggled up to us in bed!!

• @Basenji_Boy:

Do the two females get along?

They've been together forever and could only be adopted as a pair so I would say yes…..I guess I'll find out if they have any issues with each other once there here. They've been crated together while waiting to be adopted so I got them one big crate to share hopefully that works and keeps their stress down.

• Alrighy huge congrats!!!

• I would love to see a photo of all 3 of your b's…once they all get settled.
    Thanks for taking these 2 into your home.
    Rescue needs folks like you.
    Hugs

• Wow! That's great! Congrats…and looking forward to the pictures!

• @senji:

They've been together forever and could only be adopted as a pair so I would say yes…..I guess I'll find out if they have any issues with each other once there here. They've been crated together while waiting to be adopted so I got them one big crate to share hopefully that works and keeps their stress down.

That's great! I wish you so much luck and thank You for taking them into your home!

• The girls are to fly out Tomorrow…They should be in DC by tomorrow evening.
    I'm hoping to get them this weekend...its so hard to contain my excitement !!

Please hope for good weather, a smooth flight and as little stress as possible for our two new babies.

• fingers crossed, and good wishes on the way for a smooth transition 🙂

• Goodluck and fingers crossed for you!!!!! Goodluck and fingers crossed for you!!!!! Goodluck and fingers crossed for you!!!!! – thought I better times everything by three -- ha ha

Suggested Topics