Skip to content

Stylin' in the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Mrs. Walters 'helping out' in the garden

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    You're right! She's totally the supervisor! Now if I could only get her to weed....
  • Oakley's Here!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    19k Views
    dmeyD
    Thats great he is good with the leash.. i still have to correct Ayo;s pulling, and he is 13 months old!
  • She's behind you !

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Fabulous shot Shelly!!
  • Introducing 'ono' the basenji!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    pacificNWbasenjiP
    Ono is a Hawaiian word, used to describe something that is 'the best' AND happens to be very basenji appropriate :) We hesitated naming her something that so strongly resembled 'no' but we don't use 'no' very much in our training, we say 'hey' to get their attention and then give them another cue to follow when we are redirecting their behaviour. The pups love the huge costco bed, and I love the great cedar smell :)
  • Nigel's here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Sounds good! I'll check w/the vet, it soundslike putting super glue in cracks on feet and hands. I'll also look into something to keep him warm. I used to guide down in s Utah. I love that area. Everything east of Capital Reef onto the eastern slopes of Boulder Mt. Kicked around in the San Rafael Swell and down s Cedar Mesa during my off time. Beautiful area. Thanks agan. Greg
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?