Skip to content

Stylin' in the rain

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • 6 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    ZandeZ
    @iris-shuman said in I would like you to meet "The 'Marvel'-ous Prince T'Challah" a/k/a Prince: Iris was born in December too Not much of a surprise when you think about it ! Basenjis in the Northern Hemisphere come in to season through September/October/November and whelp their litters November/December/January. A great many litters' arrivals cause the turkey to be put back in the oven on Christmas Day while the puppies are delivered ! Decrease the size of the photo and you will be able to show Iris to all of us. And do as Tanza suggests to Daureen - get her Fanconi tested.
  • Mrs. Walters 'helping out' in the garden

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    B
    You're right! She's totally the supervisor! Now if I could only get her to weed....
  • Finally, he's here!!! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @OmegaTandy Look at that beautiful & innocent face!! WAIT ~ did I say innocent?? NOT!! But he IS a puppy so enjoy every moment you have with him as a pup ~ it's for sure, he's going to enjoy all of you!! He is one handsome fella' !! Congrats to your family!!
  • Introducing Habari's Black Cat and Habari's Black Fox

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    14k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    Precious! I've always wanted a B/W :)
  • Sleepy 'Pi

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    I just love the position she has curled up into. It says "I am totally into snoozing now".
  • They grow up 'FAST'

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    senjiS
    This probably won't help, but Deke is really short for Zindeku it means "protective charm" in swahili. Thats not his registered name. His name describes his personallity now, but not when he was a puppy. He grew into it.