Men in Black

Kinetic and Tanza basenjis are proud to announce the birth of our litter. In the wee hours of the morning, 3:30am and 4am Sophie whelped two handsome black and white boys. The sire of the litter is Am/Can Ch Terrarust's My-Tym to Appeal JC, Bailey and Sophie is UKC Ch/AKC FC Kinetic-Tanza Soul Music SC, FCh, GRC, JOR. This is a frozen semen litter using Transcervical Implant. Both boys weighed 9 ounces at birth, each had their own uterine horn and just like their cousin L'Ox used all that space to stretch out in. We have decided to go with a Men In Black theme for their puppy names.

Agent K

Agent J

Houston

Super cute and so stout ;). Glad they are finally here, now all of you can "rest". Congratulations.

Congratulations! What beautiful little peanuts!

Oh wow they are so cute. Look at their cute little pink feet and nose! I want a baby puppy!!!

Way to go Sophie, well done!

So adorable…. And I must say I have a soft spot for black male basenjis, they melt my heart!

First Basenji's

Congrats! Can't wait to see how they develop.

Big strong babies! Congratulations.

Love black boy basenji pups! Especially nice fat healthy ones!!! Seems like this is the year of the black pups everywhere. I had planned to try to acquire a black boy puppy this year, then Chipley 'happened to' us. So much for plans!

Congrats! I love their bare paws and it looks like they're wearing a one-piece black suit! OMG - the boys are sooooo cute!

Welcome to the world, little ones. 🙂

Lovely little guys. Can't wait to see pictures when they're a bit older. 🙂

Congratulations, lovely babies.

happy birthday baby boys!

Basenji Mix

They are adorable! congrats to Sophie.

Congratulations 🙂

They are adorable…I hope there will be more pictures as they grow.

Please keep the photos coming!!!! :o)

Congrats! Can't wait to see them grown up.

And congrats to Bailey too! These little tikes are so adorable… keep us posted with more pics!

awe!! congrats 🙂 look forward to 'watching' them grow up 🙂

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.