• I love puppies the way I love babies, roly poly beans…. I wonder if having a smaller litter makes it harder on mom to transition when they leave? Sorry I'm full of questions but I find singleton litters and in your case two to be fascinating...

• Rio didn't even start really bonding with her singleton until he was 3 weeks old. I don't know about transitioning to him leaving since he is still here at 2 years old but I can say it wasn't until about 3 months ago that she finally made it clear that she is not his personal squeaky toy, at least not a regular basis anymore.

• EEEEEK! They are uber cute!!! Always wanted a B&W. Congrats!

• Any new pics of the boys?!?

• Here is some puppy wrestling from this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4btMQcXzM

• They are growing up well! So cute.

• Well, that will get their legs under them! They look great, Lisa!!!

• Too amazingly cute… The match of the roly poly beans...thanks

• Are you and Pat each keeping one Lisa?

• @Chealsie508:

Are you and Pat each keeping one Lisa?

Lisa might keep one. It depends on how they grow up and if it looks to be a good fit with her current family. I would like to be co-owner once we know how it all sorts out.

• Nice! This is the first puppy season since having Oakley and seeing how many girls there are makes it very hard!! I've been working on all of Oakleys quirks and shortcomings so if I do get another he will be ready. It won't be easy, I get the feeling he wants to be an only dog because he doesn't want to share me. He would love the company but stipulates I can't love or give any attention to the new pup. We will see…

• Oh, they are absolutely adorable! Their coloring is so striking. I'm late to the party, but congrats to the Basenji and human mommies for their little bundles of joy!

Suggested Topics