Skip to content

Family Pics - With the Beloved Child

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Pics of Puppies (LOTS of pics!!!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    P
    What cuties. Just keep them all!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..
  • More flattering pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @bellabasenji: Oh, I am sorry… from a distance it looks like a white patch of fur. :( Haha, that's ok :)
  • Tillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    moetmumM
    I love your pictures he is a handsome boy. He must be super fit running with the big dogs.
  • Jayden pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Moves nicely. I love to watch our basenji's when someone else is walking them, they seem to glide along, like thorough bred horses.