I give all the credit regarding Kipawa's mellowness to our breeders Therese and Kevin (FoPaw's Basenjis). They obviously did so much work in exposing Kipawa to a number of sounds and experiences. The carwash experience was really interesting. I thought he would be scared of it, but instead he seemed really curious. He especially loved the pink, green and yellow foam bubbles against the windows. Maybe he could pick up that I like them too? :)
@irena:
They are definitely handsome couple :).
I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D.
:eek: we have a long way to go then :D
Great pictures - Cody looks like he was really enjoying the snow! But the last picture says it all - "okay, that was fun but now I'm cold and tired and leave me alone" One of mine would probably play in the snow; the other wouldn't put one single foot in it!
@hdolbow:
LOL ! of courseeee!!!! when doesn't rocky make those devil noises!? i really think he is a little demon. lol
One of these days I am going to have to tape the sounds she makes. It cracks me up! A little scary for other people, my mother-in-law was scared of her the first time she did it. Anymore I just tell her no and knock it off and she normally does!