Skip to content

Coursing pictures

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Moved Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    jerrymac55J
    Good looking fellow😎😎
  • Sunny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    All your kids are beautiful, canine, feline, human….great photo set.
  • Coursing in Atlanta

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    Thanks DolceMomma, yes my mom is up and running around. She fell and banged her knee and at first it was fine but then it swelled up. She is 86 years old and doing fine. She was having trouble learning to use crutches and was too active. I was afraid she might fall again and that is why I stayed home. Jennifer
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Some pictures and update

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    AthenaA
    @McCannClan: What an adorable girl! I love those wrinkles and she actually poses for you. I cannot get my new girl to sit still long enough for that… I think Faro is a bad influence on her. Your Athena is beautiful. Hoping you have many fun filled loving days with her. Thank you! It amazes me. She always sits still or stops moving when I'm pointing my camera/phone at her. It's like she knows. Every day since I got her has been fun! @DebraDownSouth: What a cutie! In a couple, it shows the white of one eye and I was going to ask if she has a "lazy eye", but then I looked back at the baby ones… nope, just your camera angle and her looking at you a bit from side. Cara has an absolute lazy eye, btw.. so you know why I was looking! I envy you that cute baby stage. OMG wouldn't it be wonderful if you could keep them like that. Give that wrinkly face a kiss for me. Sigh. Thank you! At times it does look like she has a slight lazy eye but mostly it's the camera angle and the way her head is. Don't worry, I give her many hugs & kisses everyday! this is my favorite picture I've taken thus far. [image: IMG00470-20110329-2131.jpg]
  • Spring pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    setidogS
    You are a gifted photographer!! Amazing pictures and love the collars as well :)