Skip to content

Hi iam new

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi I’m new!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Welcome. Your Bella is so beautiful! Hope you two have many happy, healthy years together!!!
  • Hi. I am new!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    Thanks everyone (boy do I respond late, my apologies) - well, I have 2 basenjis now - Talon and Kasiya. I will share some pics soon!
  • New to the forum. Hi everyone.

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BallinduhB
    I can barely manage 1 crazy B, I have no idea how you can manage 4! Welcome :)
  • Hi - New Here

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome and a big Basenji roooo from Illinois.
  • Hi, new here…

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    Welcome to the pack! I don't see much basenji in her (but then I'm not a breeder either) but she's good looking never the less. Is she shepherd-size (cant' quite tell from the picture).
  • Hi from New Zealand

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    Welcome…I spent about 3 months in New Zealand in 1995 (came when NZ won the America's Cup). Your pictures are beautiful and brought back a lot of memories. A perfect place for a basenji :)