Skip to content

Hi all, new on the site !

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi I’m new!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Welcome. Your Bella is so beautiful! Hope you two have many happy, healthy years together!!!
  • New to Site

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    Welcome to the forum - I love the pictures. I see you are getting well used to Basenji traits!
  • Hi iam new

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    What a pretty girl! I'm sure you're delighted with her.
  • New To the Site

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Looks like you're doing your homework. All the best in your pursuit. G
  • Hi, new here

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    gbroxonG
    Pix (from other lists) of your babies were always day brighteners from me. Post some here! And WELCOME, Danielle & Fam!
  • Hi - New Here

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome and a big Basenji roooo from Illinois.