Skip to content

What do Basenjis want?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Basenji mixed with…?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    The traits you described are also found in most of the Nordic/spitz type dogs. I don't see anything overly basenji-ish about him in the pics. What ever he is, he's very hansome.
  • Your basenji compound

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    BarklessdogB
    They rip through our garden & yard everytime they go out hoping to surprise/catch animals. [image: chase.jpg] I had to go around certain areas of the fence where the female (tiny tank) hits the fence, when the squirrels runs up it and screw the boards in. The contant inpact knocks the boards loose. One time she blew right through the fence into our neihbors yard! She just stood there confused like "where am I?"
  • My basenjis!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    J
    Great looking basenjis you have there! Thanks for sharing the pictures.