Skip to content

More basenjis coursing

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Do I have a Basenji???

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    ditto to eeeefarm... you belong... basenji, basenji mix, pseudo basenji.. it's all good!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Coursing in Atlanta

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    Thanks DolceMomma, yes my mom is up and running around. She fell and banged her knee and at first it was fine but then it swelled up. She is 86 years old and doing fine. She was having trouble learning to use crutches and was too active. I was afraid she might fall again and that is why I stayed home. Jennifer
  • Basenji Love

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    This is a photo to be framed. I love it. So adorable.
  • Basenji or not??

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    L
    Thank you very much for the info. I will have to try the time out. He was crate trained as far as being house broken, but now when I put brownie in the crate all he does is whine.. I do have 2 older dogs. one that plays with him and the other, well he just growls at brownie. The mother that was there when I got Brownie was a white shepard, maybe that is where the broad nose comes in.