Skip to content

What breed of dog are you?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • War dogs..

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Very nice essay
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?
  • 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    yes I mean Kelsey Grammer ;) I didnt know his real name :)
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!