Skip to content

Who gets the dog?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dog gets electric shock from street grate

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    24k Views
    ?
    I have gotten in the habit to wash Kaisers feet after every walk since his skin problems which also helps to pick up on anything he may have walked on like glass, weed spray etc but you just don't think about a street grate, so sad for the dog and what a terrible thing to witness for the owner. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • A very cute dog

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What a cool looking dog. I really like his colors. Thanks for sharing, Kim.
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!