Skip to content

Dog gets electric shock from street grate

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • Dogs and chocolate

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    If it's commercially made chocolate, they'd have to eat a lot to get sick. If it's 'real' chocolate, a little amount can be sufficient to really make them sick. Commercial chocolate is a lot of fake stuff.
  • Shocked about a doctor

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    BDawg, Thanks for the great information, I know that I have checked the Virginia Board of Medicine data base for every doctor I have used since I found out about Dr. Tomeu last summer. I realize that doctor's are prone to malpractice suits so I don't jump to conclusions when I see a few things listed. I wish that their was a national database that contained all of their information that the public could view. I ended up becoming a patient of Dr. Tomeu's right after I moved to Virginia because I had to have emergency surgery and he was the doctor on call. I do credit him with possibly saving my life, I felt that he was a great doctor but after reading things like this you can't help but wonder if what he did for me was necessary or extreme. At the time I had just got out of the military so I never thought about looking into a doctor's background but I do now.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.