Skip to content

Lucky Dog

Off Topic
  • My son in Portland was helping his friend Erin move to a new apartment this morning. Her pit bull Adonis escaped out the front door in all the excitement and got hit by a car. His mom saw it happen and practically had a heart attack. Adonis was scooped up and taken to the vet for xrays, but all he got was a big bruise on his rump! Adonis is one lucky pit bull.

  • Whew! Yes, he was lucky. I'm glad all was well.

  • That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Invisible dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    How come the invisible dogs are so much better behaved than real ones? When I run my invisible dog for agility (aka walking the course), he always qualifies. Well, except when I was running my invisible Jet the try-ing.
  • Tall Dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Rita Jean: I have yet to locate the off switch on any Basenji and I've been around them since I was a baby. When you find it, you will let us all know, right?
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Why dogs bite.

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    lovemybarooL
    Those pics are great. They all look so humiliated! I love the bunny one though. That dog reminds me of the kid from "A Christmas Story". They both look like they have about the same feeling about their bunny outfit!