Skip to content

Does your dog have dementia?

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • Why everyone should own a dog!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Mr. Nobarkus: Thank you for sharing this. I needed the smile.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!