Daysie a very small mix basenji

• Cute puppy

• So Cute! And so tiny! Very sweet!

• Oh my goodness! That's some pup you have there. What a face!! Thanks for sharing

• What a cutie! It will be fun to watch her grow up.

• Thank you very much Tanza Janneke, Snorky, Agile Basenji for my lovely puppy, I love her too much.

JAnneke, yes she is so tiny that's why il love her so much I take her in my arms and I love to kiss her neck his stomac , she loves that too .

When we got her she was very young , her owners said she had 6 weeks at least*, we haven't hesitate because she was sick , thin ,big stomac full of air and parasites, parasites on her skin too ;her mother is not vaccinated,and not feed healthy so we give her all what she needed and she is healthy now.

• they said she was born before christmas so she had only five weeks, we are not sure at all because she learned her name quickly and learned to sit before eating as quickly, I always thouth she was older.

The first day she weighed 1038 grammes after three weeks : 2610 grammes, I think it's ok.
    I will speak about her alimentation in the good topic, I have some trouble ; she completely changed her behaviour with food.
    I will phone the vet tomorrow.

Thank you very much Il really need to speak about her and share my pleasure.

I will also share how she grows up, it's true she is a big curiosity with her short legs.

• Her unique physical appearance only makes her more endearing/lovable. Corgi like, almost.

Love those ears!!!!

• @snorky998:

Her unique physical appearance only makes her more endearing/lovable. Corgi like, almost.

Love those ears!!!!

Snorky I just tried to look for your Corgi and I didn't find his post:( could you help me to find it?

Your sentense is so true , more she is unique more she is lovable!
    The difference is a big part of me too.:)

• Thank you for taking such good care of this pup.

• I think Snorky was talking about the breed of dog Corgi… here is a link (but with a smooth coat)

http://www.akc.org/breeds/pembroke_welsh_corgi/

• She is an adorable little girl, her eyes are so bright and she looks very friendly!:)

• @tanza:

I think Snorky was talking about the breed of dog Corgi… here is a link (but with a smooth coat)

http://www.akc.org/breeds/pembroke_welsh_corgi/

Thank you very much I already saw a corgi on a tv show, it 's a very amazing dog.

I hope my husband will soon take a picture of Daysie' s mother, maybe the father too, He told me the mother has short legs , it was the very first time he saw that kind here, I am in hurry to see if parents have some caracteristiques of Basenji I think so my puppy have some, isn't she?

• @bellabasenji:

She is an adorable little girl, her eyes are so bright and she looks very friendly!:)

Thank you Bellabasenji, yes she is very friendly because we took her to early and I was sorry for her, so I gave her a lot of affection for few days and she became a pot of glu , it's better now ,but she always loves huggs and kisses, but when she plays she is like a battery, she plays a lot with her dog sister but also with my children , and when I sweep the floor, it's very hard for me 😃
    She is so quickly the first day we saw her playing, we said she plays like a cat , the way she moves, jump to catch her toys, lay on the floor,run to escape and hide, she is very funny.

• @sharronhurlbut:

Thank you for taking such good care of this pup.

It is such a pleasure for me to give a good life for animals who might not have one.
    Thanks a lot to share my pleasure.

• I just love those big ears - I can see why she is the "love of your life"

• What a lovely sweet girl..

She smiles really sweet at the pics… I love her ears too..

• Daysie is Beautiful and all EARS!! What a cutie… I wonder what she is mixed with??

• Awwww I love her!! Thank you for rescuing her.

• She's a cute baby. I would love to see photos of her sire and dam if you can get some. 🙂

• @jenwilson:

Daysie is Beautiful and all EARS!! What a cutie… I wonder what she is mixed with??

I think that both of them are mixed. I should fill a questionnary to see how many carasteritics she has?

• @YodelDogs:

She's a cute baby. I would love to see photos of her sire and dam if you can get some. 🙂

promise I will do.

I just have to make my husband ok to make some as soon as he will go there, he should go next week if he get time.

Yesterday, I saw 2 wonderfull Basenjis , they were a bit far and I m not sure the tail was ok.

There are a lot, in the streets some are very thin, a lot are mixed, they are all owned by somebody but they don't feed them, or just a bit of something people eat every day and red oil no meat.

I show you pictures of puppys I took last year, I edit, it's not my puppy, I just saw them iin a village where I stayed for holidays, I just make some pictures.My english isn't good enough.

is he a basenji?
    this is the main color we find here.
    I will try to picture those I saw yesterday.

Suggested Topics