Skip to content

Pictures of your dogs Catching Some Rays

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    N
    Happy New Year to you and your beauty!!!!
  • Pictures

    Moved Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    jerrymac55J
    Good looking fellow😎😎
  • Dog from Ghana

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    I was living in Ghana for a few years and the year before I left had gotten my dog as a puppy from a neighbor. We became so attached, of course, that I couldn't leave him behind. It actually was very easy to bring a dog into the country–only a proof of rabies vaccination was required (surprising since the US has the strictest immigration laws for people!). He has adjusted very well, loves taking walks with a leash (in ghana he would run wild, and follow me around on my bicycle.) He refuses to walk in wet grass, though, which is something I think he shares with basenjis? I didn't post any pictures of how his forehead wrinkles--that's when he looks most like a basenji!
  • Proud of Who My Dogs Are

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    MrBaRooampBittyM
    We are J J and Karin, Kansas City, Mo. Both of our kids are rescues, Itty Bitty Basenji now 5 years old, originally from Craigs List and Mr Baroo, now about 2 years old, a BRAT adoption. We have no idea where they came from or exactly how old they actually are. Bitty is the more delicate little girl with the white face, Baroo is the more muscular boy with the totally red head. [image: attachment_p_151142_0_2401.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_1_2400.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_2_2333.jpg] [image: attachment_p_151142_3_2330.jpg]
  • A few Watson pictures…

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures - he's a handsome boy. Debra - what a coincidence - I too had my first tick this year (or at least Bereke had the tick, not me) and that after more years than I care to remember. My husband remembered seeing instructions on how to remove it luckily!
  • Where is that dog???

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Love the pics of Sonny, he looks so comfy and warm. Here are a couple of pics of my last Basenji, Benji [image: attachment_p_99165_0_benjiasleep.jpg] [image: attachment_p_99165_1_benji06.jpg]