Skip to content

Is my new puppy part Basenji?

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Is my new pup part basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    KembeK
    @kianakenney Congratulations on your new pup! Nala is a cutie! It’d be interested to know her genetic make-up......I don’t have any guesses. Enjoy her - she is precious.
  • Is she part Basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    Agree fully with Zande.. but she is very, very cute
  • New basenji

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    11k Views
    G
    And I think that clicker training is the BEST way to train a Basenji. -Joanne
  • My Basenji puppy is relentless!

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    If he has stones, he may not be marking but may not be able to make it outside in time. I had an elderly girl who could not make it outside in time and as soon as I heard her wake up, I picked her up and took her outside. I had a young female who had urinary crystals and before she was treated as soon as she got to the door she went and she was having to go every couple hours. Jennifer
  • New puppy

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    rnastoR
    I would suggest waiting until you get the little guy. Indi didn't have a name for abut 2 days. We had all these names in mind and none of them fit. Thats my two cents anyway (oh ya and because we did that I have a cool costume for him on haloween but I don't think I am going to get any cooperation on his end)
  • New Puppy Needs

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    jessi76J
    @Mantis: These will not cause diahreah in puppies….greenies will make the poop a bit softer than usual and green :) greenies have been known to cause blockage, and even death. just one of many links to read about it…. http://www.optimumchoices.com/Greenies.htm