• how very sad. Often the kindest thing is so difficult. You're in my thoughts.

• Sorry to hear that. {Hugzz}

• Sorry to hear, we lost our Fatia yesterday also, she went peacefully in her sleep, for which I am grateful for her wonderful owner, who still have her daughter, Tiba.

• I am so sorry for your loss.

• Sorry for both your losses

• "It never gets any easier". Amen to that. When I was younger I always thought such things would be easier to deal with when I was older and supposedly wiser. Alas, not so. I take every loss harder than the one before. Even hearing of someone else's is emotionally difficult now. Believe me, I feel your pain. So sorry to hear of your loss.

• I am so very sorry. I had a diabetic basenji girl some years ago, I understand how sad their decline can be. Xander is with Peanut now, two bright stars in the sky.

• First Basenji's

No, it doesn't get easier. Just keep on visualizing both (ALL) of them running, spinning, zipping in and around each other and being Basenji where there is no pain-just squirrels and rays of sunshine to bathe in!!!!

• I'm so sorry for the losses of both Zander and Fatia. It's hard to lose a loved dog. Their time here is always too short, and I know they'll be missed.

• First Basenji's

Wow, so many sad, heavy stories at this time of year. 😞 They look beautiful in your signature, as I'm sure they will always remain in your fondest, most treasured memories. Rest in peace.

Suggested Topics