Skip to content

It's too early Mom!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Who says B's don't like kids!

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    R
    Lol, lovely pictures, hehe zombasenji's
  • Dad's On Duty & Mom Has the Camera!!! UH OH :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Aw thanks Basenjimamma! Yeah Mav does that too its soo funny, I always have to help him to get the itch! lol. Does anyone else have pics/video of that? Itd be cute to see!!
  • It's a gaggle!

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    ooohhh Great photo!!! do they all have a family?
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • That's Benji

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    AmberedA
    pretty boy! keep em coming!