Skip to content

Oakley-Lots of pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Playdate with Oakley

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    What a clever girl. I do think these 'nurse' dogs are wonderful. I assume a Basenji would be good but haven't heard of one (or was there on somewhere on this forum?)
  • Tenji Update (lots of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Tenji, you are a super looking dog and I would rub your belly any time!
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • Action shots- a lot of pics !!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    kurabasenjiK
    Great pictures, We too would love to see Kura run free, also frightened to let her off lead incase we dont get her back.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    myranM
    Lovely swimming pic?s especially the one with daddys head beside his beloved B glad that your beasts approved the new stroller..LOL There are quite a few basenjis that enjoy swimming I guess it?s matter of taste and habit;) Myran thinks he?s a lab when Miss Efia is a real prissy when it comes to water…..