Skip to content

Pics of Puppies (LOTS of pics!!!)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Update on Athena (it's been a while) (lots of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    AthenaA
    @krunzer: LOL!! Yeah mine aren't too keen on getting it done. But I make them stay there. Is she used to being tipped on her back? I hold mine like a baby and rub their bellies. They like it, but they definately know when it is nail time and they both try to struggle. Eventually they give in and just resort to getting it done. After that they get a good treat! Yeah she's kinda used it being on her back but the sound just made her go crazy haha.
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Tenjis action pics! (warning! lots of pics!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    Go Tenji go! :) Just great pictures of a basenji enjoying life - gotta love it.
  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean
  • Final Decision for Hayes Puppy!! *PICS*

    Show Off Your Dog
    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    18k Views
    shep_18S
    congrats! they are really cute. basenjis have to be the cutest puppies on earth ^.^
  • Puppy Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    basiB
    @tanza: Have they test the dam of the litter for Fanconi? Good to see that your boy is clear…. Yes she clear too which is great. :D