Skip to content

Oakley-Lots of pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Puppies!!! Warning: Lots of pics and lots of cuteness!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    They are so gorgeous!
  • Tenji Update (lots of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    Tenji, you are a super looking dog and I would rub your belly any time!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Just a few pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! Moe is a nice looking dog! Of course.. Cody is handsome too.. but that counts for all B's, doesn't it ;) I love the cuddle, mine!, hugs and grrr pics :D
  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.