• @yularamia:

We can't thank Gail and Gary at BasenjiPark enough for helping out with these two African diamonds. We are so, so grateful! Thanks from the deepest of our hearts.

It was a pleasure to have them as part of our Family even for a short time.:)

Our Basenji's seemed a little off for a couple of days after they left( I think Gail and I where too:( ). Willy and Jasper kept looking in the crate that we kept Angali and Asuma in and I'm sure wondered where they went.:(

They where a lot of fun…......we won't forget them.

• The new pics look like they are trying to be wise and brave. What a huge transition they have just made. I imagine they are unsettled yet. I can't wait to see those big curious, innocent eyes soon. I hope they adjust quickly.

• These are some well traveled Basenji's!

Gary, I was thinking of your family last week and was hoping that you guys were not to sad. Those two would be impossible to have said good bye too. Mia, you are lucky to have such cuties coming your way!

• @ChaseandZahrasmom:

These are some well traveled Basenji's!

Gary, I was thinking of your family last week and was hoping that you guys were not to sad. Those two would be impossible to have said good bye too. Mia, you are lucky to have such cuties coming your way!

Awwwww thanks C&Z, things where a little blue the first day or so.:(
    However, I kept thinking about Mia and what she went through to bring them out of Africa and how happy she must be to get them back…..;)

I wonder just how many miles those two have traveled since Mia found them.:eek:

• I wonder just how many miles those two have traveled since Mia found them.

So do Angali & Asuma get frequent flyer miles? Maybe they can get a free flight back to PA to visit 😃

• @jys1011:

So do Angali & Asuma get frequent flyer miles? Maybe they can get a free flight back to PA to visit 😃

It has to be a pile of miles…....they should come back and visit us.:D

• Hi,
    Gali, Avongara Angali, is finally home. You can view her last two weeks in Finland where she stayed for the first time on our island together with my mob! http://www.yulara.se or
    http://www.yulara.se/gali_aland.htm
    Yoodels Mia

• Thanks for the pictures Mia… they look wonderful!

• The pictures are fantastic Mia…looks like Gali has a great life ahead of her...lucky to have a place on an island, sounds like basenji paradise! Thanks for updating us! 😃

• Thanks for the pictures! Lovely to watch!

Suggested Topics