Just found out who I am getting!!

I will be getting Boy 1 from Eldorado's Ashley x Smokey litter who was also my first pick as he has the sweetest disposition! Now the wait til the 6th seems forever!

His name will be Oakley
attachment_t_10654_0_oakley.jpg
attachment_t_10654_1_oakley-8-weeks.jpg

He is so cute, congratulations!!!! …...
And a cool name...

Congrats, its only a week away:)

A very looooong week.lol

such a loooonnnggg week! congrats

What a beautiful baby…. congrats

Houston

Congratulations…he is so adorable..and his name rocks..this week will drag on forever, but it will soooo be worth it..

Awwww congrats! Can't wait for the puppy pics to pour in.

Congratulations!! Does he ever look like my Indy! Will be eagerly awaiting more pics once you bring him home. 🙂

I will post plenty of pictures! Last week I went and he was the puppy that fell asleep on my lap, I knew then I had to have him….Ive waited three years for this and I don't know what to do with myself now that it's coming in a week! He is the only one in the litter that doesn't have his ears up yet, one day they are up and the next they are down..he can't make up his mind :rolleyes:

Congrats!! Oakley is such a cute name!

What a sweet puppy and a cool name! 7 more sleeps and you will be a Mommy! And you'll get to sniff and enjoy the Frito corn chip feet!

@Chealsie508:

I will post plenty of pictures! Last week I went and he was the puppy that fell asleep on my lap, I knew then I had to have him….Ive waited three years for this and I don't know what to do with myself now that it's coming in a week! He is the only one in the litter that doesn't have his ears up yet, one day they are up and the next they are down..he can't make up his mind :rolleyes:

And interesting about B ears is that when they lose the baby teeth (never fast enough..ggg) their ears can fall again… and their tails can go straight....

In my very first litter, at 9wks, I had one puppy who's ears didn't stand up... I think that it took till he was almost 11wks for them to be up and stay up.

He is so very cute! The black and white's are very stunning - be sure to post lots of pics as he grows.

Congratulations! I am soooo jealous, I need a lovely black and white pup, too!

Thanks everyone, I am beyond excited. I will be visiting again on Sunday….one last visit before I take him home!! Tanza, very interesting about their ears; I think Oakley will take some time before his stay up...I have a fondness for red and whites but I really find him stunning but I guess I am partial :rolleyes: Next year I will be getting a red and white female so the thought of the two of them next to each other will be the completion of a dream a long time in the making! I almost can't believe he will be here so soon!!:D

Lovely boy !!!!!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.