• Here are a few more pictures of Kipawa over the last couple of days. He absolutely loves the dog park and socializes very well with all of the dogs he has met. He's respectful to dogs when he meets them and then loves running with them. And he also loves all of the dog owners he meets. He just loves living!

Because the bigger dogs run faster, he prefers playing with them. He isn't discouraged with the fact that he is usually bringing up the rear. He just goes as fast as he can. After he plays at the dog park, we walk the beach and always meet other dogs on leash. He also prefers just meeting bigger dogs.

I love the picture of him and his baseball. It figures - this is a toy we 'found' as opposed to me spending $$ for it. He chews and chews on it, and now that I know it's a hit, I'm going to pick up a few extra to have on hand.

Tonight, Kipawa, Darrel and I go to Kipawa's evaluation for beginning his puppy classes. He'll be fed a little earlier tonight and will get a good walk so when we get to the training center he won't decide that the nice floor is to poop on. He has been 100% over the last few days with his bathroom breaks, but it involves lots of careful watching by us, in addition to following a schedule and keeping track of how long his last bathroom break was.

attachment_t_10575_0_k84.jpg
    attachment_t_10575_1_k85.jpg
    attachment_t_10575_2_k86.jpg
    attachment_t_10575_3_k87.jpg
    attachment_t_10575_4_k88.jpg
    attachment_t_10575_5_k89.jpg

• Houston

Fran, lovely pictures. I bet he has a ball while out there..I have not taken Pippin yet (his shots are not all in him yet), but we do have 2 acres to run on here in our own backyard..he loves it.

• He is just getting bigger by the day!! AND IF POSSIBLE EVEN CUTER!

• Isn't it enjoyable to see them playing with other Dogs and being so sociable.
    I'm glad Kipawa is doing well with his training and hope the puppy classes go well.

• Lovely pictures again Fran. He's very good with the Lhasa? or whatever - i'm afraid mine are always trying to strip such dogs of their coats. Kipawa is very well behaved.

• He is just soooo precious!!!!!:)

• Great pics! Love the one of him with his baseball.. đŸ™‚

• @Patty:

Lovely pictures again Fran. He's very good with the Lhasa? or whatever - i'm afraid mine are always trying to strip such dogs of their coats. Kipawa is very well behaved.

He's well behaved with all of the dogs we have met, but introduces himself better and plays better with the big dogs. Maybe he didn't strip the coat off the Lhasa because he also wears a coat on cold days and sympathizes with him!

• I really wish I had that type of dog park. We just have lot of dirt and sand and that’s it.

• Aw he looks like hes doing well. I hope i can take my future B to the dog park like kipawa. Very cute baseball picture.

• Looks like he is doing great at the dog park and with the other dogs - nice pictures, all of them! Gotta love the lhasa in the bright red coat - aren't we all thrilled we don't have to keep up with hair like that?!?

Suggested Topics